Hello everyone! How have you got on with with the Into the Woods theme this week? Once again it has been fanastic to see so much of what you have been up to. Lots of you are managing to get out and about too which is good. Top readers on EPIC this week are Ashton, Riley and Evie. Only 22 more books to read until we reach 200! I have added more books today. Ok there are lots of things to share so make sure you scroll right to the end of the post.

I’ll start with some of your theme work for this week. I will always share at least some of your work if you remember to email it to me (plattenk@brandesburton.eriding.net)

jacob’s zoo map
Freya’s emotion work for English.
Katy being a super scienist (or geologist) and cracking open a geode to find a crystal
Lara’s English work on monsters

I haven’t done a story video this week as I am doing a video on the Home Learning blog on Monday to introduce next week’s theme and I will also be popping up on the French post later next week. Instead I have added this cool video about how lego bricks are made. If you like it you can find lots of other Maddie Moate science clips on youtube.

I am also giving you a be kind to yourself activity to do over the weekend if the weather isn’t so good.

Have a good weekend everyone and don’t forget to stay in touch!

Friday round up 19th June