We’ve finally come to an end of home/remote learning and lets hope it stays that way! Here are the last lot of celebration photos for now (we will still be using the blog to share what we have been doing in school) from the final part of our work on Amelia Earhart and World Book Day activities.

We have got so much to look forward too and we will have an action packed three weeks leading up to the Easter holidays. We have got Easter craft and egg rolling, brain break activities, PE sessions, Red Nose Day, science week, to name but a few but most of all it will be a time to celebrate being back together and laughing and having fun with friends. We will be learning, but learning altogether.

Thank-you so so much to all of the parents, carers and childcare bubble members that have made this home learning so successful and my job so much easier. I couldn’t have done it without your support and I appreciate it more than you know. At the time of writing this post, the Seesaw home learning folder now has over 1700 submissions! That is an incredible effort, alongside all the work and photos that came in via email too.
Have an amazing weekend my class 2 family, I really hope the sun shines on you and I am so excited to see you all on Monday!

End of home learning!!