Class 2, where do I start? We have had such a fantastic year, from when we first started back in September when most of you hadn’t been in school for months, to getting settled in only to hit another lockdown, then finally completing the whole of the Summer term! It’s been another eventful year to say the least. We have had to adapt as we have gone on and I am so proud of each and every one of you and you have all grown in resilience and independence. I am so sad we didn’t get our planned final day together and our disco but again you all accepted what needed to happen. We have been able to do lots of fun things this week including our scavenger hunt and art competition. Class two – you are now ‘year 3 ready!’

I hope you all have a lovely Summer with lots of fun activities and meeting up with your friends. Seesaw will still be available so if you have any exciting photos to show me of what you have been up to, I would love to see them.

Thank-you too to all parents, care-givers and grandparents for all of your support throughout the year, it really is very much appreciated I hope you all get to have a break too,

See you all in September, don’t forget to say hello or give me a wave when you see me in school, I will be watching you all to see how you settle into Key Stage Two. I can’t wait for our whole school special mentions assemblies again so that I can see which of you will be getting a special mention from Mrs Altoft. Do also see the post below about summer learning packs.

Take care,

Mrs P xx

School’s out for summer!